Global Web Manager- UX - 7884
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
Palo Alto Networks
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
As the Global Web Manager- UX, you will define and own our corporate web user experience. This role requires a leader who is obsessed with and has deep expertise in user experience in both web as well as mobile and can help the company move swiftly to take advantage of changing opportunities in the market. You live and breathe the web as an engagement channel and routinely inspire people to think differently about the possibilities.
* Work closely with designers, program marketing managers, and product marketing managers and brand teams to ideate on different design options to define an experience and interactions that drive conversion
* Own wire framing, spec writing, and development of user experience for all projects related to our public-facing websites and mobile apps
* Create design mockups and design documentation with detailed descriptions of interactions and workflows
* Quickly visualize and implement functional prototypes based on the design to communicate concepts and do user testing
* Service multiple internal customers and optimize their sites for their audiences as well as drive consistent experience
* Work effectively across functional teams to make sure any issues or design limitations are communicated in a timely manner
* Be part of the development team throughout the development cycle designing and prototyping/implementing the features
* Draft and/or solution for user stories based on audience personas
* Translate prototype into visual design on an as needed basis
* A college degree is required
* 6+ years of web development experience in an enterprise environment
* Deep experience with user experience design
* Experience planning and facilitating user research and usability tests
* Experience with Adobe CQ5/AEM is a plus
* Experience with agile methodologies
* Passion for responsive design and applying it beautifully across multiple platforms
* Capable of rapidly generating UI prototypes and writing detailed agile specs
* Strong bias for action and ability to operate independently
* Strong customer focus and obsession with quality and timeliness of service given to internal stakeholders
* Relentless attention to detail and ability to foresee issues and plan for them
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.