Golf Club Technician - ReqCode 16000BUL 9/8/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DescriptionDICK'S Sporting Goods is seeking a retail technician in the Golf department to join our team! Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread - our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
Golf Technician Duties:
* Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
* Uphold DICK'S Sporting Goods' standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
* Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
* Achieve sales goals through selling golf and related merchandise
* Performs golf club repairs, including but not limited to, re-gripping, re-shafting, loft and lie adjustments
* Performs club fitting and club performance modifications through use of club fitting equipment
* Provides product and service recommendations according to customer's needs
* Manages workflow for all customer services including establishing turn-around times to meet customer's needs
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* 1-2 years of club fitting, loft/lie adjustment and/or re-gripping experience preferred
* Passion for Golf
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50580087.jpg /