Golf Course Attendant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting the Kentucky Dam Village State Park in Gilbertsville, KY to fill a Golf Course Attendant position. This is an immediate fill, seasonal opportunity.
• Plants a variety of landscaping materials (e.g. lawns, shrubs, flowers, etc.) for the purpose of keeping the grounds attractive.
• Care for established lawns by mowing, mulching, weeding, grubbing, edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
• Clean landscaped areas and related areas (e.g. drains, walks, roads, parking lots, fields, litter, etc.) for the purpose of grounds up-keep.
• Maintains job related grounds keeping equipment (e.g. mowers, sweepers, edgers, trimmers, hand tools, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring availability and safe operating conditions.
• Operates grounds, maintenance and custodial equipment for the purpose of accomplishing the task in a safe and efficient manner.
• Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned.
• Education, training and/or experience which would clearly demonstrate the essential functions, knowledge and skills listed.
• Must be detail oriented and follow directions precisely; be dependable.
• Bending, walking, pushing and lifting all day.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Golf Course Attendant job at Kentucky Dam Village State Park in Gilbertsville, KY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available. For questions regarding this and other Adecco positions, please feel free to call your local Adecco Branch at 270-575-0510.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled