Golf Course Starter/Marshal
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/3/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for giving the highest level of guest service while maintaining the quality of our daily golf operations.
* To perform the duties of greeting, starting, club cleaning, and transferring clubs to various locations
* Participate in daily communication stand-up meetings
* Assist the coordination of outside services for golf tournaments
* Ensure consistent presentation according to Omni Hotels standards
* Assist with the protection of all assets including security of the guest's golf clubs and rental clubs
* Responsible for providing continuous detailing and maintenance to the golf course equipment and facility (E.g. Golf cars, workstation, etc...)
* Must play golf and have working knowledge of the game
* Must be able to operate a golf cart
* Must be able to work alone as well as work well with others
* May be subjected to adverse conditions - rain, wind, sun, extreme heat and cold
* Must be able to operate Golf Cart, GPS and Hand Radio
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays
* Golf privilidges on all (four) Barton Creek courses.
* North American Discounted Assocaite Room Rates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: