Golf Retail Sales Associate - PT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To provide 4 Key Service at every opportunity specifically while selling merchandise and communicating with every guest and each co-worker.
* Complete and accurate technical knowledge of store point of sale, end of day paperwork and cash handling skills.
* Accurate check in of daily receipts, steaming of garments, organizing back stock and displaying of merchandise.
* Actively partake in store cleanliness and straightening of merchandise at opening and close of business daily. All associates to attend monthly product knowledge meetings.
* Prepare sales floor, music, lighting and dressing rooms for business daily.
* Using 4 Key Service to: answer phones, assist in taking special customer orders, ring in sales,
* Create positive teamwork ethics. Support and recommend other plaza stores with an enthusiastic approach.
* Understand and follow the policy for checking out the bank and store key.
* Understand and follow all policies for parking, professional attire and use of company equipment.
* Involved in all aspects of inventory once per quarter (4 times per year) including preparation, physical count and variances.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
* One to three years related experience and/or training in retail
* Cash handling experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: