Government Accounting Compliance Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Van Nuys, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONGovernment Accounting Compliance AnalystJob ID:
Government Accounting Compliance Analyst REQ ID:
Van Nuys, California Job Description:
The Government Accounting Compliance Analyst is responsible for a wide variety of detailed financial analysis, audit support, and other special projects within the Government Accounting Compliance function. This includes:* Support/prepare and submit the Forward Pricing Proposals (FPP).
* Support/prepare and submit the Final Incurred Costs Proposals (FICP).
* Support/update the CASB Disclosure Statement.
* Lead/Support various DCAA audits such as Systems, FPP, FICP, Cost Accounting System, and Mandatory Annual Audit Requirements to include interaction with DCAA and DCMA regarding audit related issues.
* Assist with ad hoc requests and special projects regarding Compliance issues.* Prepare and conduct Compliance related training as needed. Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related discipline
* Minimum of 10 years of related experience (or 8 years with a Master's degree or MBA).
* Experience in the area of program finance, accounting or financial planning.* Prior experience working with DCAA (Defense Contract Audit Agency).
* Experience with FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations) and CAS (Cost Accounting Standards). Preferred Additional Skills:* Strong computer knowledge (PeopleSoft & Queries, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Hyperion experience a plus).
* Proactive, self-starter but also have the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all levels at the Divisions.
* Detail oriented with good organizational skills and capable of multi-tasking.* Able to work with minimal day to day supervision. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Accounting, Finance Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - CA - Van Nuys .