Government Business Development Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
Harris Computer Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Picis is seeking a Government Business Development Representative to join our team! This exciting opportunity will allow you to travel in a designated territory, learn new technology and work with a reputable company backed by a knowledgeable team. We are looking for someone to build relationships with current and potential VA Hospitals to expand our footprint in the market. The Business Development Representative is an opportunity to navigate complex and challenging deals while advancing you skills and career achievements.
Our ideal Account Executive will be responsible to:
* Identify the needs of the customer
* Demonstrate the Benefits of the software solutions
* Seek all RFI and RFPs that the VA solicits in the market
* Grow relationships with the VA Hospitals ( VISN)
We want a inquisitive self-starter who is interested in finding the best solution to fit the needs of our customers!
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
* Develop and execute a VA territory sales and leads plan.
* Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the expansion of market share.
* Sells consultatively, demonstrates the ability to gather and submit detailed business information and pricing and makes recommendations to prospects and clients relative to the various solutions the organization offers to their business problems and issues.
* Reviews with the contract administrator the terms and conditions of RFP, RFQ, and Solicitation requirements.
* Creates GSA contract category expansion.
* Ensures compliance to federal/state Government laws and requirements.
* Acts as authorized contract negotiator.
* Coordinates with outside legal and Contract Administrator on flow down contract compliance.
* Acts as primary point of contact for GSA and DOD Emall Contracting Officers.
* Pro-actively market and sell the Picis suite of solutions and services
* Coordinate contract negotiations
* Plan and execute targeted prospecting activities and events to drive leads.
* Ensure the quality and timeliness of RFP responses for the territory
* Record client info and progress in the sales CRM.
* Forecast bookings and expenses realistically.
* Maintain a sales pipeline to ensure sales targets are consistently and sustainably met.
* Participate actively in national and regional conferences and user group meetings.
* Conduct business with exceptional standard of ethics.
* Build relationship with peers and customers.
* Follow up with the customer after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Prior related work experience of 5 + years of successful software sales
* Demonstrated successful sales experience utilizing a sales process, such as Miller Heiman, Consultative selling, etc.
* Documented experience of meeting or overachieving quota targets
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
* Actively participates in industry trade associations to advance knowledge.
* Proficient with more than one software product line or major module.
* Ability to use a laptop PC, various MS software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other various software applications used as required.
* Professional appearance and presentation.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with clients or potential clients.
* Good time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations and organization skills.
* Stays current on best practices and industry standards
Picis is a global provider of innovative information solutions that enable rapid and sustained delivery of clinical, financial and operational results in the acute care areas of the hospital the emergency department (ED), operating rooms (ORs), post-anesthesia care units (PACUs) and intensive care units (ICUs). Picis offers the most advanced suite of integrated products and services focused on these life-critical areas of the hospital where the patients are the most vulnerable, the care process is the most complex and an increasing majority of hospital costs and potential revenue are concentrated. Learn more about us at http://www.picis.com/.
Picis Clinical Solutions Inc. (Picis) is a division of Harris Computer, a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation's growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms; acquire them; and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world class organizations.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Harris to ensure that its management and employment practices are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, sexual orientation, protected physical or mental disability, amnesty, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.