Graduate Development Program, Information Services (IS), Waltham
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM, INFORMATION SERVICES (IS), WALTHAM
JOB ID 20163249 DATE POSTED 12/23/2016 Description
ABOUT THE POSITION:
National Grid is a leader in the Utilities and Energy industry, offering excellent career and growth opportunities. We are not just growing fast; we are growing smart - and we want you to come grow with us!
National Grid is offering an intense training and development program for recent college graduates. Our program is designed to support graduates in developing as leaders, guiding their career, and increasing their business talents and skills. It provides opportunities for graduates to explore a broad range of disciplines across our functions and jurisdictions, work on a variety of projects, and expand their business network.
Once selected, you will take part in an intense six-week developmental program within targeted lines of business, gaining valuable work experience in a highly regulated industry. Throughout these weeks, you will be pushed past your comfort zone to build effective network connections within each area. You will also be able to take advantage of various learning and development offerings to enhance skills and knowledge of business practices, expectations, deliverables, and operations.
IS Graduate Rotations
IS professionals at National Grid are embarking on a journey of redesigning our next generation of technology. Our IS Graduate Development Rotational Program seeks innovative minds to help us create a sustainable IS infrastructure. This two-year rotational program allows you to experience four different assignments in areas like information security, and other global IS projects.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Bachelor or Master s degree from an accredited institution
* Concentration in academic studies must be relevant to one of the career paths
* Graduated between May 2016 and May 2017
* Earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher; official college transcript required for confirmation
* Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Preference given to candidates with relevant internship experiences
* Ability to begin the National Grid Graduate Program this June 2017
* Proven leadership experience in at least ONE of the following:
* College leadership position (e.g., student government, clubs, athletics).
* Leadership and/or volunteer experience, in and/or out of the college environment
* Experienced a full or part-time job while at college and acquired relevant work experience
If you possess the outlined job qualifications and have the desire to work in a highly collaborative environment that places great emphasis on team work, customer focus and results, we invite you to visit our career site to submit your resume.
PLEASE BE SURE TO SUBMITYOUR RESUME TO THE POSTING THAT MEETS YOUR DEGREE AND PREFERRED GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION(S).
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE.WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE.NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE MINORITIES, WOMEN, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:Dec 23, 2016, 8:37:37 AM
:Dec 28, 2016, 11:59:00 PM