This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Mott MacDonald is seeking a Grant Manager to implement and manage an online federal grant program. The Grant Manager will oversee all incoming grants, contracts, grant writing and reporting, auditing and other administrative functions.
* Manage the work flow and effectiveness of the grant administration process.
* Developing, creating and seeking out new and better ways to meet and exceed high performance grant administration functions.
* Striving to make grant administration process as efficient and effective as possible.
* Auditing of grants to ensure accuracy and integrity.
* Gather documentation and fulfill the necessary requirements of various funding bodies to formally seek funding on behalf of the division.
* Assembling and submitting grant requests, including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentations.
* Bachelors of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering or similar.
* 3-5+ years experience with federal or state grant management, grant writing, SAP, auditing, project management or related work.
* Experience working with federal or state grants on infrastructure projects preferred.
* Candidates must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly-organized, and have experience using online databases and other sources to locate biographical, financial, and philanthropic information.
* Proficient use of computers; requires solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, Power Point).
* Ability to analyze data and formulate conclusions.
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
* Knowledge of federal rules and regulations relating to research grant and/or contract activity.
* Understand and be able to apply costing rules and regulations to federally funded projects..