Graphic Arts Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Southern Graphic Systems, Inc
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
Graphic Arts Project Manager
To provide onsite project management for our client, coordinating efforts between the client, SGS Minnesota, vendors and printers.
* Provides leadership, project management, and training/guidance to internal and external functions as it relates to managing timelines and executing packaging artwork.
* Manages the coordination of information across cross-functional teams and holds key stakeholders accountable for client specifications and workflow compliance.
* Partners with and manages external suppliers to meet expectations on timelines, budget, and quality.
* Creates and maintains formal project timelines that may be distributed to cross-functional teams.
* Initiate and monitor timing expectations at project onset and establish priorities.
* Monitor and communicate timing of all SGS or other vendor deliverables.
* Coordinate and communicate timeline changes.
* Provides necessary materials and information to vendors to ensure proper packaging art creation.
* Reviews packaging artwork to ensure brand specifications are met.
* Utilizes online proofing tools, assigns reviewers and tracks alterations and/or approvals.
* Fulfill internal and external requests for brand and package assets (package files, logos etc.)
* Assist in any additional responsibilities as directed by client (spreadsheets, reports, etc.).
* Anticipate additional client needs and communicate with SGS sales and project managers.
* Monitor and track quality. Report any non-conformances to the production facility.
* Identify, problem solve and advise on any processes that may be modified to create a more efficient workflow.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer m/f/vet/disability
* Minimum of a two-year degree or equivalent experience in the graphic arts industry.
* Knowledge of packaging graphics file construction and printing processes.
* Three years customer service/project management experience working on site at a customer or within a prepress environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and achieve deadlines.
* An operating knowledge of graphics software applications (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite and Excel).
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.