Graphic Design Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Ryan Companies US, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Ryan Companies US, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern
Job Type: Part-time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1-2 years
Years of Education Required: Currently enrolled in a Design program
Specialty: Commercial, Industrial
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Ryan is a national Development, Architecture & Engineering, Capital Markets, Construction and Real Estate Management solution firm. Join a company that values its employees and provides excellent incentives: 401(k), flexible benefits, and a great corporate culture. We stand behind our mission Building Lasting Relationships.
Ryan Companies US, Inc. has an immediate career opportunity for a Graphic Design Intern in our corporate office in Minneapolis, MN. This is a unique opportunity to learn what it takes to develop and launch a brand from the inside out. We are at the height of design definition and execution. We seek someone who can jump in and help us get ready to launch the next chapter of our brand story.
We are looking for a self-motivated, quick-learning, detail oriented individual to work with our dynamic marketing team. This internship is flexible and can work around your current schedule. The ideal candidate should be able to dedicate a minimum of 20 hours per week.
* Audit, track and prioritize the creation/update of internal and external marketing materials to new branding standards
* Create marketing materials utilizing templates and approved content
* Support brand launch events
* Currently enrolled in a degreed Graphic Design program or related field
* Intermediate or Advanced Adobe InDesign capability
* Highly motivated self-starter employing a high attention to detail
* Comfortable modifying and managing data in MS Excel
* Excellent organization and analysis; communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to interpret brand guidelines and execute to brand standards
* Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, handle shifting priorities and carry tasks to completion
Ryan is an EOE/AA Employer, and positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Not benefit eligible.