Graphic Design/Production Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
SEEKING A MULTI-TALENTED GRAPHIC DESIGN/PRODUCTION SPECIALIST, WHO HAS A TRACK RECORD OF PRODUCING STUNNING GRAPHICS FOR PRINT, EXPERIENCES, SALES AND EVENTS, AS WELL AS A FIRM UNDERSTANDING OF THE CREATIVE PROCESS. THIS GIFTED PERSON MUST BE A TOP-NOTCH, DETAIL-ORIENTED VISUAL DESIGNER WHO IS EQUALLY SAVVY AT PRODUCTION AND COMMUNICATIONS.
Candidate will design marketing materials, sales flyers and event collateral, working creatively within brand/legal guidelines and team environment. Must possess the ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish while balancing tight deadlines. Is a self-starter and takes the initiative, always seeking process enhancements and looking to build their skills.
* Exceptional typography and composition skills
* Proficiency of Graphic Design fundamentals
* Strong information design understanding
* Ability to thrive within a faced paced environment
* Proven ability to articulate, critique and communicate your work effectively to stakeholders
* The ability to match project needs with appropriate levels of time investment
Education and Technical Requirements:
* Minimum 2-year design degree (or equivalent)
* Minimum 2 years design experience
* Proficiency in all applicable MAC software (Adobe Creative Suite,
MS Office) * Firm knowledge of the print production process; capable of taking design from concept to print
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.