This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on
improving the health and safety of people and the
The Graphic Designer supports marketing through the
development and design of effective technical collateral
while ensuring in-brand concept, design, execution and
production of all assigned projects.
* Work closely with Graphic Design Supervisor and
Sales Representatives to develop device art and
specifications on a customer by customer basis.
* Create electronic design layouts for specimen
collection devices. Edit and update existing art for
* Ensure compliance with all applicable quality
specifications per assignment. Assemble job jackets
for production via completion of specification
sheets, printing plate file layouts for output, and
other material assembly.
* RIP litho and flexo plate files.
* Image and process film for flexo.
* Create electronic barcode programs for devices and
corresponding numbering database files when
* Maintain all required documentation of work
performed and ensure that all forms and materials
are labeled properly.
* Assure compliance with safety and health regulations
as well as good housekeeping practices within
* Other tasks as required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Communications, Graphic
Design, or related program.
* Graphic design experience is required. Printing
facility (offset and/or flexographic) experience is
* Proficient skill is required in QuarkXPress, Adobe
Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office programs.
* Printing process and color separation knowledge for
offset printing application is helpful.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
and effective proofreading ability are useful skills
for the position.
* Prior knowledge of collated forms production process
is a plus.
Competitive compensation plan / Top notch training and
development / Comprehensive benefits package / Paid time
off and holidays / Generous tuition reimbursement plan /
401(k) with match and immediate vesting / An environment
that fosters career growth.