This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Columbia Distributing Co
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Columbia Distributing is one of the nation's largest malt beverage, wine and non-alcoholic distributors. Our success is based on the fact that we never lose sight of delivering what are really important--quality products, timely service, and a genuine concern for our customers' needs. And we succeed because of the enthusiasm and dedication our employees bring to their jobs every day. Whether it's their dedication to our customers, their dedication to the communities we serve, or their dedication to each other--it's the people who work here that make it such a great place to work.
When you work for Columbia Distributing, you are part of a progressive, growing organization with a reputation for high quality products and services. We are hardworking, dedicated, men and women who have set out to become the nation's top distributor.
1. Maintain outlined production schedule/levels.
2. Create and produce professional POS to company and supplier specifications.
3. Create/maintain organized files and records of production.
4. Update graphics database to stay current and maintain brand integrity.
5. Manage branch inventory level standards set forth by regional manager.
6. Perform general maintenance on department equipment and communicate needs to manager.
7. Adhere to all state liquor laws and regulations.
8. Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned.
9. Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company's Core Values at all times.
* Bachelor's/design degree
* High school diploma or GED required Experience:
* Minimum one (1) year graphics production/design experience Knowledge/Skill:
* Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office Suite
* Effective organizational and time management skills
* Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external customers
1. Lift/Carry & Push/Pull up to 50 lbs.
3. Use arms/wrists/hands/grasp throughout entire shift
* Medical, Dental, Vision, RX
* Life and AD&D Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Disability Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Family and Medical Leave Act
* 401(k) Plan
* Educational Assistance Program
* Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled