Graphic Instructional Designer 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WOULD LIKE CANDIDATES WITH ADOBE INDESIGN EXPERIENCE.
The instructional designer is responsible for working with field operations, human resources and merchandising to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate a variety of training and educational solutions and programs that support the achievement of business objectives. This position will incorporate the principles of adult learning theory while conforming to approved design guidelines.
* Work with business partners to create training content using research and analysis to structure and develop concepts into course objectives, outlines and design documents.
* Design and create training curriculum, programs, structures, job aids, video scripts, and other training collateral.
* Assess existing and emerging technologies and their use in an instructional environment.
* Design and construct criterion-referenced assessments that address all levels of the Kirkpatrick scale.
* Create audio scripts, accompanying visuals, practice exercises and assessment measurement tools for training programs.
* Design instruction that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners (i.e., adult learning theory).
* Design and develop basic computer based training programs using Articulate and Captivate.
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in instructional system design, education or related field and a minimum of three (3) years experience in training design.
* Demonstrated experience in the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation (ADDIE) of instruction using instructional systems design principles and adult learning theory.
* Previous experience with computer software or programming used to build computer-based training and/or websites, such as Articulate, Lectora, or Captivate.
* Strong PC skills including proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications.
* Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
* Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
* Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
* Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
* Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
* Previous experience with computer software used to design and develop instructor-led training and job aids such as information mapping and Leaderguide Pro.
* Adept at partnering with management in the design, development and support of training programs that generate sustained business value.
* Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences (verbally and in written form)
* Knowledge of retail grocery concepts, practices and procedures.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to understand and communicate concepts to others within the organization through training programs.
* Ability to interact professionally with multiple levels of internal and external management.
* Ability to demonstrate creativity, flexibility and adaptability in a rapidly changing environment.
* Ability to effectively manage a large volume and broad range of projects.
* Proficient at participating in a cross-functional project teams.
* High standard of integrity and reliability.