Graphics Artist- Active TS SCI Required
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGraphics Artist- Active TS/SCI RequiredJob ID:
Graphic Artist Herndon, VA JOB ID:
CN20163108-13859 Job Description:* Completes from rough concepts to create high-end graphic
* Manages the repository of graphics to facilitate reusing graphics and supports teams in locating previously-used graphics
* Works with production staff and takes responsibility to ensure latest graphics are included in the proposal
* Responsible for providing graphic and print support for large complex federal proposals
* Reviews and analyzes format and other DTP, graphic and print-related requirements (page orientation/limits; attachment requirements; tabulation) and ensures compliance with all RFP requirements
* Follows Harris branding guidelines on proposal deliverables on MS Word, Adobe InDesign, PDFs, web, image art, and other art media formats.
* Works with Harris employees, contract labor and teaming partners to ensure Harris IT Services standards and best practices are followed
* Supports multiple proposals simultaneously, taking on high volume level of work; works to the deadline
* Works with staff based elsewhere using MS SharePoint to meet proposal requirements, reviews other artist's work for consistency and uniformity of finished graphics
* Production support, use of large format copier/printers, GBC machines, automatic folders
* Provide support to marketing group with marketing presentation, ads, banners, and trade show literature.
* Occasional nights and weekend work. Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
* Minimum 6 years proposal development experience
* Minimum 6 years' experience with any combination of graphic/ DTP/ production (documentation, proposals, etc.)
* Minimum 6 years' experience with MS SharePoint, MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Adobe Design Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat Pro)
* Active TS/SCI security clearance. Preferred Additional Skills:* Excellent written/oral communication skills, along with organizational, analytical, and project/time management skills
* Ability to work quickly, accurately, and efficiently under tight deadlines
* MS Project and MS Visio knowledge
* Knowledgeable and flexible on the deliverables during proposal development and final deliverables. This position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS SCI clearance and to maintain the clearance. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise Administrative/Clerical Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - VA - Herndon .