Graphics Software Engineer (Oculus)
Title: Graphics Software Engineer (Oculus)
""U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.""
* Deploy a networked GPU rendering system with real-time constraints
* 7+ years of experience developing with C/C++
* Networked protocols and programming in C++
* Ray-tracing/off-line rendering
* Distributed systems
* Global illiumination experience
* Familiarity with CUDA
* Familiarity with GPUs
* Familiarity with NVidia OptiX a big plus
* Real-time graphics/rendering experience a plus
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field or 5years relevant experience
ROSE INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ARREST AND CONVICTION RECORDS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY LAW. POSITIONS LOCATED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA WILL BE ADMINISTERED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE.