Grinder & Deburrer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGrinding and Deburring - this position is responsible for the set-up and operation of grinding equipment and other machinery to cost effectively produce high-quality product on a timely basis which meets the customers requirements.
This is a 2nd shift Position
- Polish to specifications on the work order to produce line instructions on fittings and pumps.
- Set up I.D. or O.D. polishing lathes or hand grinding equipment to run a specified task.
- Inspect work for any defects in polish areas such as pits, cracks, or poor weld quality. Have the part repaired as necessary to conform to specifications.
- Repair any welded or material flaws detected by welding or inspection.
- Deburr and wash as necessary any threaded or non-rounded machined parts.
- Enter labor time and piece counts on the computer for accurate labor recording.
- Ability to read, write, and process all computer work instructions.
- Proven ability to learn new tasks.
- Ability to interpret all specifications on each work order.
- Must have good manual hand dexterity and good eyesight.