Ground Systems Engineer - 1765
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 5/23/2017
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONMillennium Engineering and Integration Company is looking for a Ground Systems Engineer for the Rapid Response Space Works.
Job Duties related to satellite, ground systems, and test experience
* Develop technical input to requirements for ground system teams
* Develop satellite command and control systems
* Test and integration team
* Mission Ops Team
* Experience in Space Systems and Ground Systems
* Experience with DoD and NASA Space systems
* Candidate must be highly motivated self-starter
* Ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members and the ability to multi-task
* Integration and test experience
* C++, Java
* Experience with Spacecraft simulation and design tools
* Experience in GMSEC, Enterprise Ground System
* Screen Development / User interface
* Encryption implementation
* Ground System Hardware / Software Development
* C2 Systems
* Risk Mgt Framework
* Satellite Network and operations
Minimum Bachelors in relevant degree or commensurate experience. Masters preferred.
Security clearance at a minimum DoD Secret with Top Secret / SCI desired
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.