Grounds/Maintenance Specialist - EMCM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER MONTGOMERY IS A MEDICAL DESTINATION PROVIDING MANY NEW HEALTHCARE SERVICES AND RESOURCES PREVIOUSLY UNAVAILABLE IN THE AREA INCLUDING ADVANCED MEDICAL AND SURGICAL CARE, DIAGNOSTIC TESTING SERVICES, A NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT, AND 24 HOUR EMERGENCY CARE. LOCATED ON 87 ACRES ALONG GERMANTOWN PIKE IN EAST NORRITON, PA, EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER MONTGOMERY BRINGS THE EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE OF EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK TO RESIDENTS OF CENTRAL MONTGOMERY COUNTY. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Providing a clean, safe, environment for our patients, providers and employees
* Upkeepning, maintenance and appearance of all outdoor and indoor public or common areas of the hospital building and campus
* Patrolling and trash removal of all parking lots, gardens, fields, sidewalks, walkways, landscaping beds and lawn areas. The hospital may provide tools and vehicles to assist in this task
* Patrolling and trash removal of all lobby areas within hospital building
* Emptying of all exterior and interior trash receptacles as needed and/or directed
* Maintenance and replacement of exterior and/or interior signs
* Advising facilities staff of any discovered maintenance issues and/or safety issues as a result of patrolling
* Reporting issues to the work order system or scheduling repairs with contractors
* Addressing all safety issues immediately or safed*off until repairs can be made
* Other miscellaneous housekeeping tasks will be required from time to time to maintain a neat and cleanly appearance of hospital building and grounds which may include: pressure washing sidewalks, parking lots, walls, cleaning of glass * both interior and exterior, cigarette butt removal at all walkways, vacuuming of floors, wet mopping floors, dusting and general cleaning of any public area within campus
* Other miscellaneous maintenance tasks as directed by Asst/Director of Facilities
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Physical Requirements: Position requires constant agility (bending, stooping, twisting, crouching, kneeling and turning), the ability to lift/carry objects up to 50 lbs., climbing ladders, standing, walking, pushing and pulling
* Visual Requirements: Good vision (corrected or not)
* Hearing Requirements: Good hearing, with or without mechanical assistance
* Working Conditions: Possible exposure to dirt, dust, odors, all weather conditions, and hazardous materials
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.