This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Seminole , FL, FL
Lake Seminole Square, FL 8333 Seminole Blvd Seminole , FL 33772
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Maintain the grounds of the assigned community(s) to ensure it is presented in a positive and impressive manner for residents and guests
* Ensure the cleanliness of each building's exterior and the grounds surrounding it, including collecting and removing trash
* Follow well-established procedures for the basic maintenance of tools and equipment, such as lubricating, sharpening, replacing broken handles, and making simple adjustments and repairs as necessary
* Responsible for lawn care, landscaping, and snow/ice removal where applicable
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
* One year of landscaping and grounds keeping experience
* Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150707.aspx'