Group Analytics - Coverage Group Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
Investment Banking and Capital Markets
GROUP ANALYTICS - COVERAGE GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYST
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
This role provides analytic and reporting support to coverage groups within IBCM (Investment Banking & Capital Markets Division), in partnership with the COO (Chief Operating Office) population. Primary responsibilities of the role include financial reporting & analysis, maintenance of client coverage information and expense management. In addition, the position will provide extensive support in Dealogic, data and analysis to support human capital efforts, headcount reporting / forecasting and customized ad hoc reporting at a group level.
Reporting and Analytics:
* Support the COOs by handling the day to day reporting and analytics including:
* Generation and maintenance of standard financial information including revenue pipeline and expense reporting on a regular and ad hoc basis
* Group specific market and Share of Wallet monitoring, reporting and analysis using Dealogic and internal IBCM system
* Consolidation of COO input, maintenance and reporting on the Revenue Attribution and Banker Performance system
* Ad hoc data/analysis in support for lateral hires, Managing Director promotions and other human capital effort
* Generation of materials for business reviews as well as regular group meetings
* Headcount reporting and forecasting
* Coverage Maintenance
* Dealogic fee reconciliation and data integrity work
* Maintenance of coverage information including coverage lists, changes, coverage scale, visit reporting and updates to client information in the internal IBD system
* Maintenance of client and project codes in IBCM systems including creation of new codes and closing out codes that are no longer in use
* Maintenance of user entitlements in the IBCM client management system
* Support on account planning and platform reviews (creating the spreadsheets for review, making changes afterwards)
* Advanced Excel spread sheet/database skills are required and should possess the ability to synthesize data
* Solid interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface directly with people at all title levels
* Uncompromising work ethic, attention to detail, ability to multitask and work effectively under tight deadlines is essential. Accessibility and responsiveness to requests is critical
* Must be well organized with good prioritization skills and excellent judgment
* Ability to problem-solve independently, proactively investigate market activity, work with large data sets efficiently, and think creatively in analyzing data
* Experience (1-3 years) in investment banking or capital markets preferred, ideally with some familiarity/experience in market analysis (Dealogic, Thomson, etc.)
* Accounting/Finance degree (advanced degree and/or certification) preferred
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.