Group Copy Supervisor - Healthcare/Onc (DTC/DTP)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FCB Health is seeking a Group Copy Supervisor to work on a brand indicated for patients with bone degeneration in cancer patients. All the promotional materials will be targeted to patients.
The work has expanded beyond 360 to include virtual ideation. The opportunity is to work with a team and client that is striving for new ways to realize the brand.
The Group Copy Supervisor will be responsible for managing all aspects of copy and related data for his/her accounts. The Group Copy Supervisor is the brand leader who solves the strategic and creative issues with the client and enhances the clients confidence in our agency. The GCS is capable of producing original, unusual, top-quality creative ideas across all assignments. The GCS must supervise and mentor junior copywriters while simultaneously managing a heavy workload.
* Develop strong client relationships through participation in market research, presenting creative concept development and strategic direction
* Communicates agency point of view to client
* Obtain additional background and current development information through research, if necessary
* Work with art director to review creative strategies and to develop dynamic and ownable concepts
* Review copy with supervisor and account executive to ensure adherence to strategic focus and tone
* Communicates openly and collegially with all team members
* Acts as creative lead on account
* Demonstrates outstanding creative/conceptual abilities
* Is concise, clear, creative and supportable
* Has in-depth understanding of the assigned account, treatment category, relevant physician specialties, etc.
* Exhibits excellent presentation skills
* Commands the writing, the data, and the conceptual direction for the account
* Able to contribute at the very highest level whether the discussion revolves around concepts, written copy, strategy, market dynamics, product issues, or any other aspect of client business
* Develops innovative solutions to team concerns should problems arise
* Follows up to ensure goals are met through encouragement and constructive feedback and provides direction when needed
* Supervises and mentors junior copywriters, spends as much time as needed to develop the writers so they can contribute effectively to the agency
* Demonstrates the ability to hire and retain highly capable people while fostering diversity and career development
* Conduct performance reviews and salary reviews in a timely fashion
* Perform other related duties as required and assigned by supervisor
4 yr advertising experience (Patient pharma experience mandatory) excellent grasp of the data
client facing and supervisory skills
portfolio that demonstrates skills appropriate for position