Group Creative Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Advanced Technology Staffing
JOB DESCRIPTIONPace is North America s leading independent content agency, specializing in multichannel branded content solutions that fuel loyalty, CRM, marketing, digital and social programs for many of the world s largest brands. We have a staff of more than 330 professionals located in five offices across the U.S. Greensboro, North Carolina; New York; Dallas; San Antonio; and Rogers, Arkansas. We help our clients navigate through the complex marketing landscape to develop programs that deliver targeted outcomes.
The Group Creative Director establishes the editorial vision for the program, reporting to the SVP, Executive Creative Director and accountable to senior P&L owner and client for the quality, efficacy and success of the content program. The creative director owns responsibility for various work streams including clients owned, earned and paid channels, encompassing web and video.
The Group Creative Director leads the effort to resource and fulfill the editorial vision through collaboration with the client, in-house editorial team members and freelancers, creating calendars, processes, workflows and content plans against an evolving client content strategy.
Key responsibilities are to create a holistic, short and long term vision for the increasingly inter-connected content program (s) Pace manages for it s clients; to plan content ideas; to bring creativity and subject matter and client expertise to the planning and later to the editing process; to collaborate with internal and external writers, editors and designers; and to liaise to internal expertise in the areas of digital analytics and content strategy.
Education: Bachelor s degree in journalism, communications, English, interactive media or related field.
Experience: 15 years senior-level content development across multiple channels including print, digital, social and mobile. This position requires experience and proven success with client-based, branded content-style publishing; content marketing strategy required.
* Strong leadership, written and verbal communication skills, client-presentation and management skills are a must
* Must be a creative thinker and innovator with tons of ideas for content and ways to motivate creative thinking in others.
* Excellent writing and editing skills and the ability to conceptualize articulate and execute an editorial vision.
* Process design, content program and campaign design for digital, including social and SEO best practices, client presentations, presentation document writing, copyediting and proofreading; collaboration with strategy, account team members and of course, creatives art and edit.
* Experience with various content management systems.
* Editorial staffing and budget oversight
* B2B experience is a must, B2E is a plus.
* Lead the content program s editorial team in development of multichannel content program.
* Supervise any direct reports, which may include editors and art personnel.
* Oversee the development of content that is client mission driven and engaging that leads to increased brand awareness and ultimately conversion.
* Develop content proposals, editorial charters, reports and long-range strategic plans to support the client s objectives.
* Develop and manage the content calendar for the program.
* Strategize with sales and marketing leader