Group Leader (SQA Manager)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 1/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Bio-Rad s Clinical Diagnostics Group is looking for a Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Manager.
What you\'ll be doing:
Manage a team of Software Quality Assurance (SQA) members. Work in an FDA regulated environment, providing software quality assurance for clinical diagnostic instruments and devices. Participate in SQA activities and processes of the software development life cycle, including: Analyze, review and clarify software requirements and specifications. Oversee the design and development of test cases and test suites, automated tests, perform test executions, and write defect reports. Work closely with business analysts and software developers in an Agile/Scrum environment. Contribute to regulatory submissions and filings.
What you\'ll need for this role:
* BS in computer science or related engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years experience Managing a Software Quality Assurance team, preferably in an FDA regulated environment.
* Experience working on medical devices. Experience working in an agile-scrum software development environment.
* Candidates must display strong interpersonal skills in working with team members as well as end-user Chemists and Scientists.
* Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills are a must.
* Knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Test Automation is desired.
* Sound understanding of software development lifecycle and QA methodologies. SCRUM development.
* Experience/Working Knowledge of C#, C++, and/or Powershell languages.
* Operating Systems: Windows (all versions), Android, and Linux.
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for growth and training
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.