Guest Experience Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Bridgestreet Global Hospitality
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
Guest Experience Coordinator
BridgeStreet is a leading global hospitality company, providing an alternative to standard hotel accommodations with more than 50,000 apartments in over 60 countries. BridgeStreet's 6 brands are strategically situated in key metropolitan locales ideal for business and pleasure, combining the luxuries of spacious apartment living with the benefits of hotel amenities. With nightly and extended stay options.
Experience Requirements: One year experience in hospitality or customer/guest service related industry. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Previous experience in a position that requires organization and quick and polite follow up is a must.
The primary responsibility of the Guest Experience Coordinator is to contribute to the overall success of BridgeStreet by assuring the delivery of an outstanding Guest Experience to our guests. In addition, the position is responsible for assisting the Guest Experience Manager and helping to maintain the quality and services of our apartments in inventory. This position requires an individual who can comprehensively manage a guest s experience and exposure to the Brand by following the BridgeStreet s processes and procedures.
Delivering the Guest Experience will include:
* Delivering a best-in-class, captivating, branded guest experience that builds loyalty and enables consistent sales and profit growth.
* Fosters a guest-centric culture, where the full energy and activity of the Guest Experience team are focused on delivering highly satisfying guest experiences and specifically BridgeStreet s 4 Key Drivers
o Friendly and Helpful Associates
o An Easy Warm and welcoming check-in and check- out experience
o Unquestionable standards of cleanliness
o A comfortable apartment that works.
* Working every day to bring the guest s voice to life.
* Being truly passionate about putting the guest first and relentless in your desire to drive this approach through our organization.
* Understanding, adhering to and reinforcing the brand standards.
* Coordinate Guest Requests: Take all calls concerning maintenance and special requests. (Example: furniture requests, extra towels, HBO, special-billing procedures). Record all information on the appropriate form. Call in request to the correct company. (Complex, Telephone, Cable etc.), or pass the form on to the appropriate department. Follow up to be sure that the request was completed.
* Help Maintain the Quality of BridgeStreet Apartments: The Guest Experience Coordinator reports any damages or repairs to the appropriate person or department that needs to take place when entering a guest's apartment.
* Contact All Guest for Welcome and Farewell Calls: Call each and every guest within 48 hours of their arrival to make sure they moved in without trouble and to also verify that the accommodations are meeting their expectations. Cards should be sent to every guest that was unable to be reached by phone and logged in the courtesy call log.
* Prepare all Welcome Packets to include; arrival details, keys and passes, and branded material. Proper deliveries of Welcome packet to ensure the BridgeStreet s key drivers are met.
* Oversee all Apartment Set-Ups: Order all utilities and furniture for new apartment set-ups. Enters unit details into PMS system. Communicate with the appropriate staff so they may complete their responsibilities of the new set-up.
* Apartment Tear Downs: Disconnect all utilities and schedule furniture to be picked up for all apartments tear down or refurbishes. Change lease dates in PMS system as required. Communicate with the appropriate staff so they may complete their responsibilities in the tear down.
* Apartment Set-Ups and Tear Downs: Make proper use of the apartment set up form and the apartment tear down form per instructions from the Guest Experience Manager or General Manager. Manage community and apartment information in PMS system.
* Pager Duty: Twenty-four hour on-call duty that rotates between staff members on a weekly or monthly basis.
* Communicate Effectively With All BridgeStreet Staff: It is our effective cross-functional process that enabled us to serve our customer to the level that they and we have come to expect. It is vital that you think of other members of the BridgeStreet staff as you are doing your job, and think how your job functions effect them and also what information should be shared to keep everyone informed so the cross functional process operates at peak performance. Daily communication regarding reservations and customer inquiries is essential.
* Any additional projects or duties as assigned.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
1. Knowledge or the ability to learn the reservation process.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Confidence, enthusiasm and a strong dedication to the job and company
4. Customer approach to problem solving
5. Ability to understand and contribute to the sales process to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
6. Ability to follow, successfully implement, and maintain proper procedures and brand standards
7. Willingness to take direction and function in a fast paced environment
8. Ability to adapt and change priorities if needed
Associates Degree, BA or BS is preferred
Hospitality and Tourism certification or concentration is a plus
Local travel to apartment inventory
Number of Employees Supervised: 0
Send This Job to a Friend