Guest Room Dining Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
Ensure proper training and supervision of all personnel to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.
* Assist in weekly payroll and scheduling responsibilities.
* Perform daily and monthly inventories.
* Audit associates on Moments of Service Standards on a regular basis.
* Ensure proper tray set up procedures.
* Monitor guest room floors to ensure a successful day to day operation.
* Participate in menu planning and room service specials.
* Participate in Room Service sales promotion.
* Monitor and respond appropriately to feedback from guests.
* Be creative with enhancing or upgrading amenities.
* Create amenities for sales promotion.
* Perform all necessary cashier duties when needed.
* Examine food and beverage preparation.
* Participate in interviewing and training of new associates.
* Follow prepared scenario to encourage upselling.
* Knowledge of food menu and wine list.
* Know and adhere to all liability laws.
* Printing reports at the end of the shift and banking out.
* Must have knowledge on minibar system, including maintaining, stocking, and ordering product.
* Must have 1 to 2 years Food & Beverage supervisory or management experience, preferably in hospitality.
* High School or GED preferred.
* Must have the ability to multi task.
* Must be able to lead, develop, and train others.
* Must have strong communication skills.
* Strong problem solving skills preferred.
* TIPS and Food Handlers certification preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: