Guest Services Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Oversees daily front desk operations and manages daily room inventory.
* Welcomes guest by greeting, answering questions, responding to requests.
* Registers guest by obtaining or confirming room requirements, verifying pre-registration, assigning room, obtaining information and signatures, issuing guest room keys.
* Establishes credit by verifying credit cards or obtaining cash.
* Directs guest to room by showing location on hotel map.
* Conveys information to guest by receiving and transmitting messages, mail, facsimiles, packages, etc.
* Provides concierge duties to guest by answering inquires regarding resort and other services guest may require, such as entertainment, shopping, business, and travel.
* Maintains records by entering room and guest account data.
* Collects revenue by entering services and charges, computing bill, obtaining payment.
* Makes resort and other reservations by entering or telephoning requirements, checking availability, confirming requirements.
* Attends room or group meetings in the place of Front Office Manager when needed.
* Secures guest's valuables by processing lost and found to the housekeeping department.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Is accessible for agents at the front desk.
* Previous Front Desk/Guest Service management experience necessary
* Designs the organization for optimal customer service.
* Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
* Uses customer-oriented telephone etiquette to get information.
* Greets callers, establishes rapport, and projects professional tone.
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
* Lift up to 10 lbs., sit and/or stand long periods.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled