HAT Processing Quality Assurance Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Identify, assess and mitigate current and emerging risk events in the retention closing/conversion process
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Implement new processes, exception and tracking reports, etc. to ensure compliance with investor conversion guidelines
* Complete ad hoc HAT Processing quality assurance reports
* Assist with internal and external audit preparation
* Support creation and monitoring of Default/Loss Mitigation processes
* Support development of procedures to ensure compliance with vendor requirements
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Minimum of three years of experience in Mortgage Servicing required
* Experience in mortgage loss mitigation preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to meet the needs of external customers by delivering high quality service
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, etc.
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M-F
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status