HELOC Foreclosure Representative II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
This challenging position involves management and or resolution of various foreclosure actions including senior lien monitoring, contested foreclosures, title issues, third party foreclosure action, decreased mortgagor foreclosure issues foreclosure sale insurance files, and bankruptcy adversaries.
Employees are required to successfully complete annual mandatory training requirements and department specific training, as defined by management.
* Individuals on this team work closely with leadership, PHH legal, attorneys and other servicing tams to manage cases toward resolution or potential write off.
* Primary activities may include communicating with investors, outsource vendors, and PHH management; facilitation of issue resolution and working to resolve issues and mitigate company losses.
* Successful candidates will possess good organizational skill, as well as strong analytical skills.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Two years mortgage banking/experience in foreclosure, bankruptcy and mortgage servicing.
* Must be self motivated and well organized.
* The ability to multi-task and communicate with other departments as well as be a part of the team is required.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and Fidelity is preferred.
* LPS Desktop preferred.
* Must be detail orientated with strong problem solving skills.
* Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are also needed.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status