HIL Validation Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Auburn Hills, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
* Review of Body EE System Behavior Specifications, VFs, DBC, EMC and NM Specs
* Generate Traceability Matrix to map system specifications to test cases
* Develop Interface, Behavior and Plant Models in MATLAB
* Develop GUI Interface for validation framework
* Develop test cases in Python to validate test cases
* Derive Hardware Configuration for Body EE HIL set up (DSPACE)
* Validate build configurations using Python test cases on Body EE System HIL Functional, Diagnostics, Network Management, Voltage Profiles, OA (Orthogonal Array), EBT (Experience Based Test Cases)
* Upload test results on web based Issue Management System EE Validation Portal
* Update DVP&R for all system test validation results
* Body EE HIL Engineer
* BSEE or BS Computer Engineering degree is required
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in Automotive systems domain
* Experience on dSPACE/VECTOR VT HIL system set ups
* Adept in Python Scripting, MATLAB modeling , dSPACE ControlDesk/Vector CANOE
* Has led a team of 5 to 7 engineers.
* Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver's license as well as a clean driving record.
* May be required to travel domestically and internationally 0-20%
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.