HL7 Integration Software Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY SUMMARY:
Surgimap(R), a Nemaris Inc.(tm) innovation, was developed by a group of spine surgeons, researchers, and engineers to function as a standalone, freeware application. Our goal is to improve physician workflow, patient care, and health care efficiency by providing image analysis and case planning tools on a secure, integrated sharing platform.
Do you love building qualitysoftware Are you seeking a role that allows you to have a positive impact on the world Nemaris seeks a talented softwareengineer with HL7 coding experience to join its already talented team in New York City to work on the Surgimap software platform. Are you tired of the status quo Is it time to take your software development career to the next level If so, it's time to take a look at Nemaris.
You love what you do and it shows in your work, your ability to partner with cross-functional teams and your superior communication skills. As part of this team, each day will offer you exciting new challenges as you tackle a variety of tasks including:
* Designing, configuring, and implementing innovative healthcare interface-related features within an award-winning software platform by coding standard and non-standard HL7 interfaces and file transfers through an interface engine product.
* Developing the desktop application which deploys to Windows/Mac/Linux and has the ability to import medical images from several sources in Digital X-Ray, MRI, and CAT scans, and can display, measure, and manipulate these images.
* Helping to improve the user interface as part of a collective team effort in addition to HL7-related responsibilities.
* Enhancing current tools, which modify the images to simulate surgery, template custom implants (which are produced and implanted in patients), and share and synchronize this data with surgeons and medical reps around the world.
* Being part of something amazing and life changing for patients!
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in SoftwareEngineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline;
* 4-5 years of experience with HL7 standards (versions 2.X or 3.X)
* Additional programming experience: 3 years of experience with either Java or a combination of C++ and Qt
* Knowledge of DICOM format and file transfer protocols, and
* Solid familiarity with developing on multiple platforms including Windows/Mac/Linux
* Strong working knowledge of Epic Systems
* Prior experience with image manipulation or UI work