HP Global Alliance Manager 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Seeking a talented and experienced professional to help establish and drive new business initiatives within the HPE and company partnership.
As part of the team focused on HPE, you will be responsible to help identify and build new routes to market that will be leveraged by the HPE and company sales teams. You will work collaboratively with the global alliance director for HPE to ensure that company delivers solutions appropriate to add value to our joint customers in the market and drives revenue growth across all regions.
You will be a trusted adviser to key stakeholders with HPE and the HPE partner ecosystem by building and fostering strategic relationships. Working in concert with the appropriate constituents, this role will develop a strategic vision supported by a business plan for future growth. Additionally, you will oversee the plan's execution by translating it into field engagement activities to drive the business initiatives forward across all geographies.
This role requires a business development manager who understands how to match market demand with solutions that deliver business value based on technologies. As such, you will develop a strong internal network and demonstrate an ability to creatively apply resources to meet/exceed the partner's needs. You'll need to be an expert in account management and sales execution and will be expected to achieve sales goals and deliver a high level of constituent satisfaction.
The key to success will be the understanding and application of diverse leadership styles according to situational circumstances. This will create a culture in which high performance and high quality standards are achieved and maintained.
This role will focus on:
* New Business and Market Development
* Services-led businesses (including TS, ES)
* Development of OEM/Embedded solutions
* Develop key relationship with HPE stakeholders
* Focus on driving revenue attainment & growth for business and assigned partners
* Understand, leverage and enlist support of the partner & sales teams, as well as the appropriate channels teams in the pursuit of revenue attainment across the board.
* Cultivate and manage productive senior level relationships between busienss and the partner
* Develop/drive relationships with alliance counterparts with the goal of strategic interlock
* Drive focus and efficiency in the leveraging marketing resources (staff, funding & activities) to support/accomplish key business objectives
* Advise, direct and influence engineering/development teams around the partner's product strategy/direction to help ensure our relevance with the partner and their market
* Collaborate with the HPE Global Alliance Director to align on strategy and growth goals for the entire alliance
* Experience working for or with HPE/HPI (including Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, HP Inc. or HP Enterprise Services)
* Experience developing/leading complex technology centric programs and initiatives in the partner space, with responsibility for revenue attainment
* Familiarity with business, partner & channel development and selling within the software, high tech and/or hardware space
* Ability to develop, own and execute a Strategic Plan in including all key elements pertaining to business model, technology, marketing and sales execution
* Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting assigned revenue and/or other goals in a partner environment
* The ideal candidate would have a strong network of key decision makers across major hardware vendors and experience working/partnering within a large international IT organization
* Experience managing and leading a team as well as managing matrixed resources both internally & externally.
* Ability to influence decision makers at all levels in the organization
* Proven track record of understanding business requirements and negotiating complex agreements to meet the go-to-market needs
* BS/BA in Business/Marketing or equivalent
* Strong communication, presentation and persuasion skills
* Conversational fluency in at least one additional language
* Ability to travel up to 50%, including international travel