This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
* Responsible for the operation of high-performance computing (HPC) on a day-to-day basis
* Help plan and document a strategic vision for HPC
* Help implement the strategic vision.
* Supervise a team of two systems administrators.
* Serve as the SME/point of contact for HPC
* Develop and implement reporting and chargeback mechanisms, etc.
* Develop and deliver tutorials and workshops on high performance computing
* Provide mentoring on HPC methods
* B.S. degree in information services, engineering, science or related field required.
* Must have at least 10years experience in the Information Technology field, with at least five of those years having been in high-performance technical computing.
* High-performance technical computing in an organization supporting biomedical science is preferred but not required.
* Advanced degree in science, computer science, and/or engineering is preferred but not required.