This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HR Advisor
Location: Nashville, TN
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
CORPORATE RISK AND BROKING
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The HR ADVISOR will interact with associates and human resources staff across North America to facilitate tactical human resources activities as part of the HR Operations team. This shared services group will have contact and interaction with a high volume of transactions related to generating and sending offer letters, conducting new hire orientation, on boarding and off boarding of employees, employee leave administration, and answering questions related to benefits, payroll and company policy. Knowledgeable and professional communication between HR Operations and management will provide the foundation and substance for quality, consistent, effective, and efficient world class benefits & HR services.
* Process offer letter requests on a daily basis, adhering to the highest standards of accuracy
* Assist with the coordination and administration of onboarding tasks
* Enter new hire information into Peoplesoft, verifying documentation receipt and data accuracy
* Enter associate status changes in PeopleSoft, including job status/location/manager changes, Associates promotions, terminations and guaranteed payments
* Prepare severance documentation and ensure payments are entered for executed contracts
* Assist with troubleshooting and resolving employee discrepancies with payroll, vacation time, benefits issues, and other related inquiries
* Assist with troubleshooting and resolving HR system questions
* Coordinate leave of absence and worker s compensation claims through appropriate vendors
* Interpret and administer HR policies and programs (compensation, benefits, etc.)
* Prepare process documentation and production status reports as needed
* Maintain employee files, both electronic and hard copy
* Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
* Demonstrated passion for teamwork and customer service
* Process minded, with the ability to compile, code, categorize, calculate, verify or process information or data
* Laser focused on details with a passion for getting it done right
* Ability to work with all levels of staff and maintain strict confidentiality of information.
* Ability to work a production-based schedule on site with regular and predictable attendance
* Must have excellent processing and work flow skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
* Demonstrated ability to administer/manager company policies and initiatives: project management skills
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills and significant database experience, using PeopleSoft or similar platform
* Associates degree or higher
* 3+ years of experience in Employee LifeCycle Updates
* Understanding of human resources policies, practices & requirements
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis Towers Watson may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.