This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdvises management employees on questions or problems relating to human resources Environment Health and Safety Systems (EHS systems).
* Writes requirements documents for EHS systems.
* Documents User testing meetings results and defects.
* Researches issues with EHS systems and responds to supervisors for their EHS system questions. Writes reports as needed for EHS data for to environmental agencies, state and local governments.
* Provides informal training to Safety Spocs and supervisors.
* REQUIRES COGNOS QUERY AND ANALYSIS STUDIO EXPERIENCE.
* REQUIRES EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS.
* REQUIRES INTERMEDIATE LEVEL SKILLS IN WORD, EXCEL, AND POWERPOINT AND HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH ORACLE PEOPLESOFT (EHS SYSTEMS ARE IN PEOPLESOFT).
* Degree in Information Technology is preferred but not required.