This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QUALIFICATIONS
GREIF (NYSE: GEF, GEF.B) is a 139 year old world leader in industrial packaging products and services. We produce steel, plastic, fibre, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and container board, and provide blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries. We also manage acreage in the United States. With more than 16,000 employees in 200 operating locations in more than 50 countries, GREIF is positioned to serve global as well as regional customers. If you're looking for a rock-solid global manufacturing company committed to continuous improvement, and one that knows the power of lean, look to GREIF. You'll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success. Our culture, founded on the GREIF Way, promotes recognition and rewards collaboration, hard work and commitment. We are continually seeking a diverse mix of talented people. We want people with a passion for working in partnership with customers. We want people with potential who can take GREIF to the next level in packaging excellence.
* Responsible for HR data entry of confidential employee records into the HRIS system, accuracy and completion of data input.
* Follow-up and troubleshoot questions for data integrity.
* Assists HR staff to coordinate and administer a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR activities.
* Performs administrative support duties, supporting managers and projects as requested.
* Assist with the coordination of the employment process, relating to collecting, validating and submission of employment forms.
* Assist with coordinating interviews, pre-employment drug screening and background checks as requested.
* Using mail merge, generates employee letters related to variable pay programs where required. Assists in budget tracking, reporting and plaing.
* Maintains aual HR calendar of events related to ruing large global processes such as performance management and the aual salary review process.
* May provide other HR administrative support services including, data entry, filing and tracking of information.
* Primary back-up for receptionist/switchboard operator, to include mailroom duties.
* May assist in the coordination of employee events.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* High School Graduate or equivalent.
* Associates degree preferred
* 1-3 years Human Resources experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
* Strong attention to detail with ability to organize workload and meet deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment with multiple priorities.
* Good communication and customer service skills.
* Must be able to handle confidential information and work with all levels within the organization.
* Excellent computer software skills.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran