HR Assistant 1 - Memphis
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Airborne Global Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition: HR Assistant 1 - Memphis
Base Pay: $19.47/Hr.
Employee Type: Seasonal
Leads Others: No
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED
Travel Required: No
Position Close Date: When Filled
Location: Memphis, TN - Seasonal Position
What you will do:
The HR Assistant will perform a variety of responsible and complex technical and administrative duties relating to personnel functions and programs including areas of employment recruitment and onboarding. These duties include reviewing and selecting candidates from employment website; scheduling interviews; ordering and printing criminal backgrounds; reviewing and printing drug screen results; assisting with new hire orientation; reviewing I-9 documents and completing e-verify on new hires; ensuring employee file is accurate and complete; other duties as assigned by HR Coordinator.
What you need:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Knowledge of basic human resources functions and procedures
* Knowledge of office procedures, methods and equipment including computers, software applications and databases
* Methods and techniques for recordkeeping and filing
* Excellent customer service skills
* Attention to detail when checking new hire paperwork for errors
* Work under steady pressure with frequent interruptions and a high degree of public contact by phone or in person
* Must sign a confidentiality agreement and excercise good judgement and maintain confidentiality in maintaining critical and sensitive information, records and reports