HR Assistant -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description:
The HR Assistant? HR Quality Assurance and Terminations role will be responsible for investigating pay-related issues and ensuring pay accuracy for their employees. The associate will work in multiple systems, including HR, time and attendance, and payroll. The successful candidate will enjoy digging into complex pay-related puzzles across multiple HR systems while utilizing exceptional judgment, communication skills, and attention to detail. The associate will perform data entry and processing with a high level of accuracy and awareness of downstream impacts. He or she will need to produce a high volume of results with outstanding quality, while demonstrating the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and an ability to learn and adapt quickly are a must, along with the customer service focus that the world associates with and expects from this company.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1. Verify and perform data entry in multiple systems. Look for variances in the data for correction or further analysis.
2. Analyze and audit data for accuracy. Resolve and/or escalate discrepancies to the leadership team as necessary.
3. Provide accurate and timely response to inquiries.
4. Understand and anticipate the downstream impacts from changes to time and attendance or pay impacting systems.
5. Provide clear communication to partners and employees when researching and resolving inquiries.
6. Demonstrate a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
? Bachelor?s Degree
? 2+ years of relevant payroll processing or HR experience
? Experience with multiple payroll and timekeeping systems (Kronos, ADP, and PeopleSoft)
? Proven experience working with Microsoft Office
? Exceptional communication and organizational skills
? Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
? Superior analytical and critical thinking skills.
Bilingual Spanish a plus, but not required.
Apply for this great position as a hr assistant today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.