HR Benefits Advisor (Call Center)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Join a successful team of advisors with the opportunity to do impactful work. Our client is looking for stellar individuals that thrive in a fast-paced, exciting, and performance driven environment for their Open Enrollment period. As part of the team you will be able to lead the charge in helping individuals and families find and enroll in the best health coverage available that fits all of their needs.
* Help individuals and families enroll in health insurance solutions designed to give them access to the best health care possible in life s most important moments.
* Provide advice and help people navigate the complexities of obtaining the appropriate health coverage necessary to provide adequate protection.
* Review and enroll clients in appropriate supplemental coverage like: dental, vision, critical illness, and accident.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent (Associate's degree preferred).
* 2-4 years of experience inbound call center.
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within an inbound call center.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.