HR Business Partner And Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION_HR BUSINESS PARTNER AND PROJECT MANAGER - YORK, PA_
This role leads all major HR projects throughout all of North America, including Canada, US and Mexico with a heavy emphasis on benefits, compensation and government compliance with a goal of helping my client develop competitive benefits and compensations plans. Additionally, the HR BP will assist in labor contract analysis and preparation.
We're looking for a strategic benefits and compensation professional - an up and coming talent wanting to make a solid career move!
Here are some of the key requirements and experience we're looking for:
* 8-10+ years of solid benefits experience in a progressive HR environment
* BS or BA degree, Master's or MBA would be a plus
* 3+ years supervisory experience in benefits or compensation
* Benefits and compensation technical analysis: industry benchmarking, best practice and business and workforce analytics
* Solid problem solving and analytical skills
* Benefit and compensation design experience demonstrated
* Project management expertise
* Experience managing a budget in the $3-5M+ range
Compensation for this role includes a salary in the $70K to $80K+ range w/10% (over achievable) bonus potential and excellent benefits. Relo assist may be available as well.
If this fits your background, experience and career goals please send your confidential resume ASAP for review.