HR Business Partner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHR BUSINESS PARTNER OVERVIEW:
The HR Business Partner is responsible for ensuring alignment between the business operations and HR practices and objectives. Understanding and translating business strategy, the HR Business Partner provides nimble and dynamic solutions to people issues using data to guide decision making. The HR Business Partner provides consulting and coaching to leaders and associates to support our Mission, Vision and company goals. The HR Business Partner will act in a dual role as an on-site Safety Specialist, consulting on safety issues to management and leadership while also promoting safety awareness and assisting the safety team as needed.
TITLE: HR Business Partner
LOCATION: Camden, TN
RATE: $50,000 - $60,000/year + Benefits
START DATE: ASAP
TYPE: Full Time
HOURS: Typical work hours are 7:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday and 7:00 am to 11:00 am on Fridays, or as determined by Manager and business needs.
* Act as a primary liaison for internal departments to design, implement and deliver employee programs that positively impact the environment and create engagement.
* Connect the correct internal HR resource for the business requirement; for example, compensation, recruiting, organizational effectiveness, or learning.
* Proactively identify and support the elements of change management with the business.
* Provide expertise in several aspects of the employment cycle by coaching associates on and providing tools for:
* Organizational Design and Talent Needs
* Onboarding and Training Plans
* Employee Relations
* Performance Management and Career Development
* Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; conduct effective investigations.
* Act as a consultant with safety issues to management and leadership for assigned shifts.
* Promote safety awareness for assigned shifts.
* Oversee OSHA compliance for assigned shifts.
* Assist Safety Specialist with ongoing safety inspections of facilities, operations and equipment to insure compliance and a safe working environment for all associates.
* Research, develop and educate teams on HR policies and procedures.
* Develop, analyze, and report out on key performance indicators and trends related to human capital to develop solutions to issues affecting the business.
* Train and facilitate people related programs.
* Facilitate and/or partner with cross functional HR Team on special projects as assigned.
* Minimum of 5years' human resource generalist and/or Business Partner experiencerequired.
* Bachelordegree in Business, Human Resources or related field is required or equivalent work experience.
* Knowledge of relevant labor laws.
* Recruiting experience managing the full recruitment cycle is required, preferably in a corporate environment.
* Knowledge of employment law, hiring practices, interview techniques, and metrics.
* Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* High level of confidentiality essential.
* Previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System.
* OSHA certification preferred - minimum of 2years in a manufacturing environment or distribution environment.
* Safety certification.
* Certification of SPHR, PHR, CEBS or related designation.
* Experience working in a union environment.
* Cubicle /office setting in a manufacturing/distribution environment.
* Extended periods of sitting, standing and typing on a computer are required.
* Light lifting may be required, up to 25 lbs.
* Must be willing to work outside of regular business hours if necessary.
* National travelrequired (up to 10%). Ability to travelinternationally is preferred.