- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
HR Business Partner
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Build your career. Challenge the process. Collaborate & Engage.
Build your career with Clemens Food Group and be a part of an exciting, collaborative, team environment.
At Clemens Food Group, we want you to constructively challenge and have your ideas heard. We are looking for diverse individuals who push the limits and think outside the box!
Clemens Food Group realizes that our team members are the key to our success. Come be a part of our team and see your ideas in action!
The HR Business Partner will support our Professional & Administrative areas & is responsible for:
Team Member Care - Priority 1 - 20% of Time
Executes Case Management SOP's
Maintains contact with team members out on LOA
Maintains contact with all restricted and open Worker's Compensation cases
Maintains contact with team members on temporary work restricts not work related
Make contact with team members with 3 no call no shows and appropriate ADA processes are followed
Provide coaching to supervisors regarding treatment of injured workers
Contact team members when major life events occur (births, deaths, illness)
Ensure major life events are entered into system and tracked for points of contact
Direct team members towards available resources (chaplains, Employee Assistance Program, benevolent fund)
Align department with wellness initiatives / benefits
Proactively seek opportunities to engage team members in assigned area
Organizational Development - Priority 2 - 20% of Time
Review disciplinary and coaching opportunities with area leaders and serves as a model of discernment
Collaborate with talent development manager on evaluation of talent within designated area
Work with talent development manager and superintendent / hiring manager to execute on PIP and action plans
Coordinates identification of root cause for opportunity talent
Use admin reporting in regards to qualification to follow up on team member status with supervisors
Coordinate and follow-up with supervisors on status of temporary job transfers
Through metrics, understands needs of designated area and leads Human Capital improvement projects (flex scheduling, span of control, position control)
Work with business partners to identify reporting needs and create as needed
Run reports as needed for supervisors on team member training statuses (DM - Generalist* Admin*)
Identify changes and recommendations for learning plans in alchemy
Work with hiring manager to ensure onboarding plans are executed effectively
Exit interview conducted for each TM termination
Hiring / Onboarding- Priority 3 - 20% of Time
Draft & extend formal offers, using existing templates, for roles recruited by Generalist (nonexempt & exempt to supervisor level only)
Conduct employment verifications (& reference checks if necessary) for non-exempt applicants
Reviewing and grading applicants against job criteria for non-exempt applicants
Schedule & conduct phone interviews for exempt applicants
Schedule and attend nonexempt in-person interviews with hiring managers for all internal and external candidates in their area
Coordinate and administer job specific assessment tests (XT, TTI, Excel, Math tests)
Communicate with hiring managers on candidate status as needed
Enter dispositions in to Applicant Tracking System for each candidate not selected, as needed, before requisition is closed
Make sure that requisitions are closed and hiring process is complete
Serve as a resource for questions regarding requisitions in Applicant Tracking System
Creates and submits requisitions for any new or replacement positions that have been approved (DM - Hiring Manager or Admin*)
Coordinate exempt interview process
Compliance- Priority 4 - 20% of Time
Initiates team member statuses and paperwork (active/terminated) in Ultipro as needed
Reinforce policy and direct exceptions to appropriate leaders
Receives and reviews all LOA applications for their area to determine whether request qualifies for approval
Prepare LOA paperwork and initiate application process for new requests
Initiate short term disability application and work with carrier through approval process
Manages the ADA process, including interactive process within assigned area and documents actions and outcomes
Coach/ serve as a point of reference for managers on proper completion of paperwork (term checklist, level training, status change form, new hire paperwork)
Participates in response to EEOC / PHRC complaints
Team CFG- Priority 5 - 20% of Time
Reinforce the core competencies, key expectations, and core values in assigned area
Participates in strategy development in associated areas
Attend level 10 HR Meetings
Attend weekly staff meetings.
Participate in community efforts.
Address identified issues and opportunities to implement best practices
Participate in personal growth opportunities.
Participate in cross functional task forces as available.
Train and coordinate cross-functional groups as needed.
Lead and participate in appropriate generalist training meetings
Make recommendations for improvements on HR processes
* 3 - 5 years of high volume HR experience
* Knowledge of state and federal labor/ employment law
* Knowledge of HR systems including performance management, employment, employee relations or organizational development
* Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and effective communication skills (written and verbal)
* Ability to develop professional relationships and credibility with line management
* Ability to demonstrate effective influencing skills
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Full service, 24/7, gym on site in our Hatfield, PA office location. Gym includes full-size basketball court, weight and exercise machines, fitness instructors and classes throughout the day.
Onsite cafeteria and company store for purchases at a discounted price.
Wellness Program with activities through the year to promote physical and mental well-being.
Annual Company picnic and celebration events for Team Member recognition.
Discounts with area businesses.