HR Business Partner 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A day in the life of our Human Resources Business Partner:
As an HR Business Partner, you will be part of the Human Resources team, reporting directly to the Talent Relations Manager. On a daily basis you'll collaborate with your assigned business leaders, and the HR team in Talent Management and in Total Rewards to implement effective, business-oriented solutions that meet the needs of the business. In addition, you can expect to:
* Act as single point of Human Resources (HR) contact for assigned business units, providing strategic HR counsel to business leadership and successfully executing daily tasks at the business unit level. Understand key business issues and the connection to broader talent implications, initiatives and activities.
* Share knowledge and insights regarding the marketplace, people issues, and trends that contribute to the growth and competiveness of the business.
* Design and implement workforce solutions that drive business specific objectives.
* Consult with business leaders to diagnose and analyze current and future talent needs, challenges and priorities, identify and advise on appropriate solutions.
* Provide guidance relative to performance improvement, people management, succession plans for key positions.
What we're looking for:
* Bachelor's degree in HR, business administration or related field is required; Masters degree or SPHR preferred.
* Minimum of 10 years experience in human resources with experience as a human resources business partner, resolving complex issues, working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including organizational diagnosis, performance management, compensation and reward practices and employment laws.
* Strong business acumen and the ability to translate operational challenges into talent-focused initiatives that improve overall operations.
* The understanding of workforce data to formulate people insights and recommendations, and the ability to influence key decision makers.