HR Business Partner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs an HR Business Partner you will partner with and provide consulting support for a full range of HR Services with a specific business line, including organizational development, leadership development, talent management, succession planning, employee relations, and recruitment. Ensures organizational effectiveness through proper alignment of people, processes, structure and culture with business strategies. Participates in the establishment of plans to effectively communicate business strategies and objectives and implements change initiatives designed to support those goals. Continuously assesses and monitors the organization's progress toward attaining short and long term business objectives, and designs and implements programs and solutions to further those goals. Provides training and coaching to business line management team in the implementation of HR processes, solutions and programs. Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention. A successful HR Generalist will have strong business acumen, interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills. Candidates must also demonstrate agility to perform effectively within a matrixed organization structure.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven or more years of related human resources experience
-Experience in organizational development, leadership development, succession planning, talent management, employee relations, and recruitment
-Proven ability to proactively translate changing business objectives to effective HR strategies
-Collaborates effectively with and influences peers and other leaders in making business decisions to solve complex problems
-Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to management of employees
- International HR experience is helpful
- Understanding facilitation, process design, and team management to enable effective problem solving or action planning
-Ability to lead special projects by establishing project action plans and executing against plans
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated full competency in all human resources specialty areas