HR Business Partner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Dimas, CA
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
The human resources business partner (HRBP) is responsible for proactively supporting all aspects of strategic and tactical HR support in our US home office.
This includes providing strategic and operational HR advice, coaching, development and support to the functional businesses; acting as the single point of contact for the leaders; and serving as a member of the global HR team.
The HRBP will have responsibilities covering a broad spectrum of HR activities such as employee relations, performance management, career development and coaching, talent management and policies/processes development. Position requires a very strong understanding of compensation, and benefit and labor law.
The HRBP understands the business beyond the HR function and influences the overall organization to ensure superior operations and business outcomes.
The successful applicant will have HRexperience in a diverse work force and environment, as well as hands-on experience in global HR plan execution, using creative and effective tactics, acting independently with a high level of authority regarding all day-to-day issues.
* Manages the planning, development, implementation, and administration for a broad range of HR policies and programs including but not limited to: recruiting, compensation, benefits, training, employee relations and labor relations.
* Responsible for providing assistance and guidance to line management on a broad range of human resource policies, programs, and practices.
* Lead organizational development activities to develop and enhance current organizational capabilities.
* Develop retention and pro-active sourcing strategies.
* Counsel employees and managers on performance management and otherHR related issues.
* Contributes to the support and implementation of corporate-wide policies, procedures, systems and initiatives.
* Maintains current knowledge base of legal and regulatory trends, in order to effectively counsel organization leaders and reduce potential business liabilities.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5+ years of experience as an HR business partner.
* Experience in the high tech industry
* Experience in global organizations and teamspreferred
* High energy and superb follow-through
* Must be comfortable working through ambiguous situations and advising senior management on appropriate course of action.
* Excellent ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally
* Demonstrated ability to manage HRresponsibilities for regional and field offices