HR Business Systems Analyst
We are looking for HR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST for our client in SAN JOSE, CA
JOB TITLE: HR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
JOB LOCATION: SAN JOSE, CA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
Obtains and maintains in-depth knowledge of existing HR processes and systems. These systems cover the following functions of HR: Benefits, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR Operations, Employee Relations, Organization Development and Worker's Compensations.
Collaborates with key team members to ensure solution meets requirements and gain an understanding of the context and impact of the solutions to the business operations.
Coordinates technology related HR projects Documents procedure and policy changes from current state model showing future state impacts of projects and/or configuration changes. Documents process flows for current and future state processes Responsible for change management as it relates to HR department
* Acts as a resource to HR team members
* Facilitates resolution of HR technology issues on behalf of HR stakeholders Performs routine and complex configuration work in support of the HR functions.
* Partners with Payroll, Finance, Human Resources and Information Technology SMEs to identify opportunities to create more effective and efficient processes.
* Provides HR technology training to staff members at all levels of the organization Performs UAT testing as needed for HR technology implementations and software upgrades and patches.
Serves as Tier Two support related to HR technology issues Responsible for development and coordination of HR analytics and data reporting to support the various functions and businesses. Collaborates with HR and key team members in Finance and Information Technology areas to ensure delivery of consistent and relevant HR reports. Designs, develops and interprets reports and dashboards which clearly and concisely show key workforce trends and problem areas.
Construct reports/graphs that show status, trends, cost, volume, benchmarks, as well as opportunities for improvement in various HR activities.
Qualifications: A bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university with major course work in business administration, computer technology/science, Human Resources or a closely related field is preferred. Substantial work experience and/or professional certifications may be substituted in lieu of a degree. Minimum 7 years of HR and/or technical experience with progressive responsibility.
* A good understanding of HR policies and process flows
* Project management experience preferred
* Knowledge of HR technologies preferably in Oracle E-business Suite and Oracle Fusion HCM
* Solid analytical skills and demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and creatively Experience acting as liaison between operations and technical functions ensuring proper documentation of systems functions and capabilities and facilitating the training of staff.
* Demonstrated attention to detail and quality of work delivered Ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritize a large number of conflicting and frequently changing priorities.
* Experience developing reports and dashboards utilizing report writing software (i.e. Business Objects and Tableau) preferred
* The successful candidate should be highly motivated, a quick learner and has desire to take initiative
* Excellent organizational skills as well as oral and written communication skills Ability to work unsupervised, exercising moderate degree of discretion and independent judgment.