HR Connection Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Greenwood Village, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 91706
The HR Connection Specialist (HRCS) is responsible for responding to simple and complex HR inquiries from employees and managers via telephone, chat and the web-based case management/portal. The HRCS is also responsible for processing HR transactions that support Workforce Administration, Recruiting & Onboarding, and Benefits Administration including employee data security and accuracy, and employee file and HR records maintenance.
This position is a full-time position and will report to the HR Connection Manager.
* Bachelor's Degree in HR, or related field OR equivalent experience.
* 1-4 years experience in HR
Knowledge and Skills:
* Familiar with HR processes and policies
* Has knowledge of systems and technology that support MHRC (e.g. Oracle)
* Experience in data and record management
* Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, organizational skills
* Possesses exceptional customer service skills
* Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
* Ability to identify complex problems and related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
* Demonstrated ability in project management, planning, execution, monitoring, and controlling
* Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
About Envision Healthcare
The Company is a member of the Envision Healthcare family of companies, which includes American Medical Response, EmCare, Evolution Health and dozens of sister companies and subsidiaries that have different names but work in concert to deliver healthcare across the nation. Our companies offer an array of healthcare-related services to consumers, hospitals, health plans and government entities and together provide care to more than 18 million patients each year. Our workforce is made up of more than 40,000 employees and affiliated clinicians and other professionals who provide services in more than 2,100 communities nationwide. As an experienced national company with strong local roots, Envision Healthcare is an ideal business partner for health care providers, health care facilities, local governments and employers.