This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Saint Elmo, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
This is a developmental Human Resourcese position which will provide multisite administrative and backfill support.
* Prepares, tracks and records time & attendance process and subsequent attendance actions for all hourly employees. This includes absentee reconciliation as well as generation and dstribution attendance notifications.
* Maintain physical and electronic employee files and provide audit support as necessary.
* HR Systems maintenance. (Short term disability, FMLA, shift changes, job changes, onboarding, terminations, etc.)
* Process and maintain assigned HR tracking reports as assigned.
* Coordinates background checks, functional capacity testing, and drug screens as part of the onboarding process.
* Provides administrative support for general HR correspondence.
* Provides regional support for corporate initiatives (i.e. wellness, 401 K, flu shots, community volunteerism, open enrollment, etc.)
* Performs other job duties as required.
* Strong desire to learn and grow within the Human Resources profession
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to adapt and manage changing priorities.
* Analytical skills using tools such as tables, graphs and charts. Accuracy numeric calculations, data and reports.
* Requires organizational skills, the ability to use existing computer programs and software such as Microsoft Office, PeopleSoft, and Kronos.
* Ability to apply overall guidelines and procedures to individual situations.
BS/BA in human resource related field and/or equivalent relevant experience.
While no experience is required the following experience would be considered an asset:
Previous related experience (i.e. previous related internship, organizational/community/school program involvement, work study programs)
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
Experience using PeopleSoft and KRONOS applications
* Microsoft office skills such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
* Ability to type/word process and develop tables, graphs and charts.
* Solid systems/process understanding and ability to identify improvements needed.
* Effectively communication skills.
* Able to effectively interface with a variety of levels within the organization and outside agencies.
* Task organizational skills and experience.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.