This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Location: Springfield MO
* The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
* This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
Role / Title
* This role provides administrative support to the Plant Human Resources department. The Coordinator performs duties in some, or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, recruiting, and benefits administration.
Key Components of the role
With an eye toward continuous improvement and a drive to reach goals, not just accomplish tasks, the individual in this role will participate in the below activities:
* Administration of employee benefits, including employee enrollment, changes, reports, education and trouble shooting.
* Recruitment and selection of employees, including setting up interviews, perform background checks, new hire paperwork and orientation, E-Verify etc.
* Maintain all employee and applicant documentation as required by Heinz policy and governing agencies.
* Administration of HR processes including but not limited to unemployment claims, government reporting and recordkeeping, I-9s and other processes as required
* May include administration of hourly attendance policy and may include logging and tracking of disciplinary actions when policy is not followed
* Data maintenance of all hourly employees in HRIS and employee files
* Assist in championing employee wellness initiatives and drive through activities, education and awareness.
* Participate in the QRMP yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions.
* Accountable for the QRMP (Quality Risk Management Process) system and operational standards as outlined in the plant accountability list in order to achieve targeted RCR.
* Administrative office duties which may include, assistance with meeting preparation, processing invoices, and facilitate committees for employee functions.
* Facilitation of training including new hire orientation, Heinz Global Performance System training and standard compliance training
* May handle employee badges, and may maintain badge access system
* Coordinate and activate employee engagement and communication plans and activities
* Other duties as assigned
* Associate s Degree from college or technical school; OR High School diploma/GED equivalent and one to three years Human Resource related experience is required.
* Prior experience with an HRIS database is preferred.
* Strong computer skills which also include a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP.
* Ability to handle confidential materials in a professional manner.
* Ability to multitask and work in a team oriented fast-paced environment.
* Must be able to work independently and capable of working in both a fast-paced office and/or plant setting.
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning, presentation and facilitation skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
* Ability to identify and solve problems.
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.